When you come to Choices Women’s Clinic for a free pregnancy test, we will present you with all the options that are available to you. Before you make your decision, it is crucial that you know for sure if you are pregnant and how far along you are. Our medical team can answer all of these questions for you with professional accuracy.
Basic Options that are Available For You to Consider
- Carry the baby to term and parent
- Carry the baby to term and make an adoption plan
- Have an abortion
Before You Decide
Get the information you need to make an informed decision. Each choice has variables:
- If you parent, will you marry the baby’s father or will you be a single parent?
- If you make an adoption plan, will you choose an open adoption or a closed adoption?
- If you choose abortion, will you have a surgical procedure or a chemical abortion?
If you choose abortion, know that you have rights as a patient, ask about our “Patient Rights” information in our clinic when you come in for your appointment.