If you are considering abortion, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type of abortion will you have? What are the risks? Get the facts.
You may be considering abortion for some of the following reasons:
- Someone you love is pressuring you to have an abortion
- You don’t feel ready to be a parent
- You don’t want anyone to know that you are pregnant
We can answer some of the important questions that you have:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Are you at risk for a natural miscarriage?
- Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
- What kind of abortions are available to you?
- What are your legal rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any long-term or short-term risks to consider?